Undergraduate Admissions Status
Once we have received all your credentials, we will contact you within four to six weeks to let you know the decision of the Admissions Committee. If you would like to review the status of your application online, please follow these steps:
1. Upon receipt of your application, if you supplied an email address to us, we sent an email notice about checking the status of your application online. We strongly recommend that you review this email and follow the steps to create your account with IUPUI that will become your standard access to University systems, if admitted.
2. To use this access, you will need your 10-digit University ID that is sent in all communications from IUPUI. If you have this number, you can access the online service at itaccounts.iu.edu. To create your first network account, click on "Create My First IU Computing Account." Please know, if you have created a network account for any other Indiana University campus, you do not need to create another.
3. To use the Account Management process, you will need your 10-digit University ID, last name, and date of birth. Once you have completed the account setup, return to one.iu.edu and click on LOGIN link. Once you have logged in, you can search "Application Status" in the search bar. Click the Application Status icon to see the current status of any of your applications.
If you no longer have this email or do not know your 10-digit University ID, call the Admissions Center at (317) 274-4591 or send your FULL NAME and DATE OF BIRTH to the appropriate address below:
- International admissions: email@example.com
- Temporary Intercampus transfer students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other types of admissions status: email@example.com