Skip page navigation

Welcome back to IUPUI! Whether you have been away for one year or twenty, our students always have a home at IUPUI, and we want to help you accomplish your educational goals. If you have been out less than two semesters (with the exception of summer terms) or are returning from military leave, you do not need to apply through our office, but instead contact your academic advisor for reactivation.

Students looking to return to the General Studies degree program should apply using their online application.

How to Apply for Readmission

  1. Complete the online application (found below). On the application selection page, be sure to select the option "Currently enrolled at or have attended IUPUI "
  2. Have a transcript from every college or university that you have attended since the time you stopped attending IUPUI sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
  3. Apply early. If you were previously dismissed from any campus of Indiana University, there may be additional steps that you will be required to undertake. This may include filing a petition with you academic unit. If such steps are required, additional time will be required.