Transfer Students from Ivy Tech
Before you apply, consult key dates and deadlines page to make sure we are accepting applications for the term you wish enter. After designated dates, it is too late to use any of these forms.
- Research our schools for your program of choice. If you are undecided select undecided or exploratory. Do not select General Studies unless you wish a degree in General Studies.
- Meet the admission requirements for transfer students. If you were not admissible to IUPUI as a freshman, you must successfully complete the IUPUI/Ivy Tech Partner's Program criteria.
- If you completed less than 26 hours of transferable college work, submit an official copy of your high school transcript or GED scores. You can view a list of transferable courses from Ivy Tech here.
- You will need to have an official transcript sent to IUPUI from Ivy Tech. If you attended other colleges either before or after enrolling at Ivy Tech, we will need official transcripts from those colleges. Grade reports, faxed copies and photocopies are not official.
- Complete the on-line application. If you have applied to IUPUI within the past 18 months or you have enrolled in classes at IUPUI, do not submit a new application. Instead, update your application electronically.
Please note that the online application requires payment of the non-refundable application fee using a credit card. If you do not wish to apply online, you may print the application and mail it with a check for $55 payable to IUPUI. If you have earned an associate's degree from Ivy Tech or Vincennes University or have earned 45 credit hours at Ivy Tech or Vincennes and you are currently enrolled, you are excused from paying the application fee. You must list your number of earned credit hours on the online application for the fee to be waived.
- All applicants must read the Criminal Activity Disclosure policy before applying on-line. Click here to read the policy.